Your acceptance of these terms
By using this service, you agree to this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please leave the site immediately. Your continued use of our site means your acceptance of this policy and terms.
Our services are not intended for — and we don’t direct them to — anyone under 18. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18.
Collection of your personal information
When you interact with our Services or contact us, we collect information directly from you. This includes, but is not limited to, the following situations:
- You visit our website.
- You sign up for an account or create a profile.
- You access our Services through social media or other third-party platforms.
- You subscribe to our newsletters.
- You purchase a product or service.
- You invite friends to use our Services or share them on social media.
- You request technical support.
- You contact us through our website or other means of communication.
- You install our Shopify app.
While providing some information is optional, please note that it may limit your ability to use or access certain features of our Services.
We also collect technical data through the Site and Services using automated technologies such as application programming interfaces, software development kits, cookies, and similar software-based tools. This data may be considered Personal Information when combined with other data we collect. Examples of data we may automatically collect include:
Usage data: This includes search terms used and pages viewed.
Network and internet information: This includes URLs, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, bounce rates, use of spoofing, active (TCP/IP) ports, number of sessions initiated, click streams, location information, and network/Wi-Fi access points.
The Site also includes Google Analytics, which collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the user's IP address, and the type of operating system used to access the Site.
Use of Collected Information
We use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To further our legitimate interests in providing the Services, including, but not limited to, collecting and remitting payment for paid features, and administering your use of the Services and any Accounts you may have with us.
- To personalize your experience with the Services, and to provide you with Service announcements, inform you of new releases and features, and offer you further information and promotions from us or third parties that we believe may be useful or interesting to you, such as newsletters or marketing materials.
- To perform tasks on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as payment processors, third-party service providers, or advertising partners.
- To enforce our Terms of Service, resolve disputes between users of the Site or between such users and us, and comply with legal requirements or processes, including civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders, or other compulsory disclosures.
- To further our legitimate interests in protecting our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of the Services, our users, or the public.
- To contact you to obtain feedback regarding the Site and the Services.
In addition to the purposes described above, we use the information collected automatically to:
- Further our legitimate interests in monitoring and analyzing the use of the Services, and for the technical administration of the Site.
- Improve the Site and the Services.
- Generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics, and website use behavior of our users.
- Verify that users of the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests.
Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
We understand the importance of protecting your Personal Information and we do not sell, rent or lease your information to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. However, we may share your Personal Information with certain categories of third parties for the purposes described below:
- Service providers: We may share your Personal Information with service providers that help us deliver and develop the Services, such as payment processors, web hosting and data storage service providers, marketing service providers, and communications service providers.
- Public authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information to public authorities, such as law enforcement agencies, if we are legally required to do so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
- Subsidiaries and affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Third-party merchants: We may share your shipping address, email address and phone number with third-party merchants as needed to fulfill orders that you place through the Services.
- Other third parties related to our operations: We may share your Personal Information with other third parties that aid us in fulfilling our services, such as ordering staff, advisors, consultants or other parties related to our operations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations with respect to the Personal Information that we share with them, and that they use the information solely for the purposes for which we provided it to them.
Use of Third-Party Hosting Vendors for Data Storage
To provide our services, we may need to store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. This allows us to utilize their resources to securely store your data and provide efficient access to it when needed.
We take the security and privacy of your data seriously, and we carefully vet our third-party hosting vendors to ensure that they meet our high standards. We ensure that they comply with all applicable laws and regulations and that they have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data.
By using our services, you consent to your data being stored on third-party servers. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is protected while being stored on these servers. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of third-party hosting vendors, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Managing your privacy
If you cancel your Account or request us to delete your information, we will limit our access to your Personal Information to fulfill your request.
Exercising your rights
We value your rights and privacy. We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your rights with respect to Personal Information in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
To exercise your rights, including accessing, reviewing, erasing, withdrawing consent, or objecting to or restricting the processing of Personal Data we collect about you, please submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws and take steps to address them.
Depending on where you live, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of your rights concerning Personal Information about you. However, we encourage you to first reach out to us at email@example.com so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing transparency and control over your Personal Information. Thank you for entrusting us with your information, and we will continue to work diligently to earn and maintain your trust.
Your Privacy Rights under "GDPR and CCPA"
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy and data. As such, we are committed to complying with all relevant privacy and data security laws, including the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Rest assured that we currently do not share or disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If we decide to change our practices in the future, we will implement an opt-out policy as required by California law.
If you reside in an area where GDPR or CCPA applies, you have specific rights that you can exercise. You may exercise these rights by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Additionally, if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory or regulatory agency. We encourage you to contact us directly at email@example.com to allow us to address your concerns before you do so.
Requests to Know Your Personal Information
Under applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information about the Personal Information we have collected from you. This includes:
The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
The categories of Personal Information about you we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
The categories of sources from which we have collected Personal Information about you.
The business or commercial purposes for selling or collecting Personal Information about you.
The categories of Personal Information sold or shared, if any, about you, as well as the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, by category of Personal Information for each party to whom Personal Information was sold; and
The specific pieces of Personal Information collected.
Your Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
As an individual, you have the right to request that any Personal Information we have collected about you be deleted. Once we receive a verified request to delete your Personal Information, we will proceed to do so, unless there are legal requirements or authorizations that prohibit us from doing so. We value your privacy and are committed to complying with your requests to the best of our abilities.
Retention of Personal Information and Your Rights
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy and want to provide clarity about the retention of Personal Information related to your account. We keep your Personal Information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to provide our services, to deal with possible legal claims, to comply with our business interests, and/or to abide by all applicable laws. Afterward, we either delete your Personal Information or de- identify it to protect your privacy.
We want to remind you that even if you request the deletion of Personal Information about you, we may be required by law or otherwise to retain it. However, once those requirements are no longer applicable, we will delete your Personal Information according to your request. We value your right to privacy and are committed to fulfilling your requests to the best of our abilities, while complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions regarding these Privacy policies, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1298, 447 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10013